Wednesday, April 29, 2015

genius hour intro

Genius Hour Intro

I am doing a two day survival video that will be self filmed for my genius hour. My inspiration for doing a survival video was my favorite sub genre, survival shows. These kind of shows have been my favorite ever sense I can remember. So accordingly, I have decided to one myself.

Image result for survivalI will learn to make a fire, build shelter,and get food.




Image result for survival    survival is something my older brother does very much of. So I want to do the same. my main question throughout this whole experiment is, can I successfully learn basic survival skills, and film it.  

6 comments:

  1. I love shows like that too! My dad and I did something very similar and we tried making a fire with a bow... it was the hardest thing ever. We were out there several hours just trying to get a fire stared before dark. So I wish you the best of luck! Can't wait to see what you accomplish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems cool. Cant wait to see the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really intresting. Hope everything goes well in what your trying to find out. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really interesting and it could help ou in severe situations. I think this is a really cool topic to research about. Good luck with your presentation :)

    ReplyDelete